Choosing the right wood to create the perfect Chicago bar rail for your beautiful custom bar can make our break your bar project. You should take the time to make the right decision and to choose high quality wood and a woodworking shop that will ensure that you make the perfect choice at the right price when buying bar rail.
At Rino's Woodworking we take great pride in both our workmanship and the wood products that we sell and use. The only wood that we sell is with an FAS rating (The highest wood grade). Our wood and woodworking is proudly displayed around the country and the world in the homes of Senators and Dignitaries, homes of royalty, in such countries Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. So, when we say that we offer only the highest quality wood for your project, you can trust our word. Please feel free to call us to discuss your project in advance to ensure that you get the perfect bar rail and advice.
Here are some additional tips to help you make the best choice when buying your wood bar rails:
1) Make sure that you're familiar with the various wood grades and initials that the wood working industry uses. Again, our wood bar rails only come with an FAS rating. We can get you started if you read about the wood working basics on our site.
2) Contact us to discuss the best wood species for your needs. We're always here to help and guide you in the right direction.
3) Make sure that the wood you purchase is marked with an S-DRY rating . This rating means that the wood has a low, 19-percent moisture
content. You can use this wood immediately for assembling your bar and bar rails.
4) Consider Oak bar rail. Oak wood is very good for steam bending and has great wear-resistance. Curved chicago bar rails are a great way to add some style to your custom bar. Mahogany bar rail is another attractive choice for a high end look.
5) Ensure that the lumber you're purchasing is certified by a regional or national lumber organization. Each lumber stamp contains an organizational certification, as well as a mill identification number for quality assurance purposes.
Please feel free to contact us anytime or buy bar rails online here on our website. Free shipping is available so please contact us for more information. We look forward to working with you and helping to create a beautiful custom bar.